Our Team - Why Not Work With Us?
We can promise you will not find a more rewarding Job!
At West Banbury we work tirelessly to ensure that the team is the best that it can be ~ both highly trained and highly motivated. This ensures that people living at West Banbury Cottages are supported to the highest possible standard. The Bornel Care team include parents, nurses and in many ways the local community who are all passionate about making West Banbury Cottages simply a great place to live.
If you enjoy helping people and want to make a difference to their lives, a career at West Banbury could be just what you are looking for. As a care assistant you would help people who have difficulties with their daily activities and you will quickly learn that there are few things in this world like making a real positive difference to someone else's lives. A good care assistant has a friendly and caring approach and the ability to relate to people from a variety of backgrounds. Patience and a sense of humour are also important.
It would be useful if you had experience in a caring role but not essential, we have a great training programme and remember, having some life experience can often make such a huge difference, so do not be put off if you are later in years and are looking to give something back in a new career.
What would be expected of me?
You will work within a team structure to help support our clients in their own cottages, your exact duties vary as we do not follow set routines but will include:
- getting to know clients, their interests and their needs
- helping clients with daily personal care such as washing, dressing, using the toilet and feeding themselves
- carrying out general tasks such as housework, laundry and shopping
- helping clients manage their budget, pay bills and write letters
- working with other health and social care professionals to provide individual care and development plans
- helping to organise leisure activities
- going with clients to and from a residential home (for example, young people who go to a local college)
If you are interested in joining our team please email: email@example.com
When you apply for a job you will need to pass background checks by the Disclosure and Barring Service, which include police checks.